Add/Exclude Files Question

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Add/Exclude Files Question

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Paul D.
    Participant

I tried to search for files in ARQ – Include/Exclude Files.. most probably previously excluded by previous VA.. and this showed up after searching using “/”.

http: //i.imgur.com/V04dUqV.jpg

Root Show Backup Files Results

Is that a webhost thing or BPS Pro thing ?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The screenshot shows the results of clicking the Show Backup Files button for the Root folder and not the results that you would see if you were using the Remove Added Folders/Files Search tool on the Add/Exclude Static Files page.

I do not recognize these file names.  They could either be protected files that the Host creates or they could be protected files that a plugin creates.

Paul D.
    Participant

The screenshot shows the results of clicking the Show Backup Files button for the Root folder and not the results that you would see if you were using the Remove Added Folders/Files Search tool on the Add/Exclude Static Files page.

I do not recognize these file names.  They could either be protected files that the Host creates or they could be protected files that a plugin creates.

No.. It’s from the Remove Added Folders/Files Search tool  actually. I wonder who created that since I installed BPS Pro from scratch

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

That is not possible.

Clicking the Show Backup Files button for the Root folder displays this table title

Filename        File Path – Root AutoRestore Backup Files

Using the Remove Excluded Folders/Files Search tool displays this table title.

Search Results For Excluded Files To Remove From DB

Using the Remove Excluded Folders/Files Search tool displays this table title

Search Results For Added Files To Remove

Paul D.
    Participant

Greetings !

Sir,  here are the screenshots :
    http: //imgur.com/a/bxomc

For reference.
    Paul

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Technically that is just not possible.  These are 2 completely different Forms.  The only thing I can think of is BPS Pro plugin files are damaged.  Reinstall BPS Pro.

Also the message at the top of the page does not match either displayed messaged for either of these forms.  Maybe the version of BPS Pro installed on this site is an older version?  Is BPS Pro 5.9 installed?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The displayed message matches displayed messages when using the Folder & File Search Tool, but the table title that would be displayed is a different table title.
    Top Level Folder Name              Top Level Folder Path

Folder / Subfolder Name           Folder / Subfolder Path

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok I think I found out what is going on.

When I use this search tool:  Search a Specific Folder For All Files in That Folder tool.

The table title that is displayed is incorrect and needs to be corrected.

Filename           File Path – Root AutoRestore Backup Files

Paul D.
    Participant

Yes.. Folder & File Search Tool ..  not  the http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/addexclude-files-question/#post-7187

The screenshot shows the results of clicking the Show Backup Files button for the Root folder and not the results that you would see if you were using the Remove Added Folders/Files Search tool on the Add/Exclude Static Files page.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Code Correction has been made and will be included in BPS Pro 6.0. If you would like to make this code correction now edit /bulletproof-security/admin/autorestore/autorestore.php Code Line 2305.

echo '<th scope="col" style="width:60%;"><strong>'.__('File Path - Root AutoRestore Backup Files', 'bulletproof-security').'</strong></th>';

echo '<th scope="col" style="width:60%;"><strong>'.__('Folder Path - ', 'bulletproof-security').$source.'</strong></th>';

The Search a Specific Folder For All Files in That Folder tool will now display the Source path (folder path) in the table title used in the search window.

Filename Folder Path – C:\\xampp2\\htdocs7\\aitpro/wp-content Last Modified File Size / bytes
    debug.log C:\\xampp2\\htdocs7\\aitpro/wp-content\debug.log Apr 06 2013 16:14:19 682881 bytes
    index.php C:\\xampp2\\htdocs7\\aitpro/wp-content\index.php Dec 12 2012 01:36:40 28 bytes
    w3-total-cache-config.php C:\\xampp2\\htdocs7\\aitpro/wp-content\w3-total-cache-config.php Jan 08 2013 19:55:28 15554 bytes
    Lys
    Participant

Hi & thanks ahead for your advice wisdom –

Am having trouble with our (very popular standard) Google xml sitemap. We can’t seem to get it to upload any new posts. Currently our Autorestore/Quarantine is turned OFF. Is is possible the ARQ excludes may be putting our new xml sitemap in quarantine when we post even with this feature turned off?

We’re trying hard to figure out now what is the problem.

Thanks for your quick ideas in helping us to troubleshoot this.

Lys
    Participant

Forgot to add our CMOD for the xml.sitemap is currently set to 775

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

No, that is not possible.  If AutoRestore/Quarantine is turned Off then it is Off.  The ARQ Exclude rules only do 1 thing – exclude a file or folder from being checked by ARQ.

We use the Google XML Sitemaps plugin on all the AITpro.com websites.  I believe you meant to say “update” and not “upload”.

Your sitemap.xml file does not exist at this location:  http: //[your-domain-name]/sitemap.xml

Check the Google XML Sitemaps plugin settings and specifically look at this setting:  Location of your sitemap file.  Correct the path if it is wrong and rebuild your sitemap.  If you are using another SEO or sitemap plugin that overrides Google XML Sitemaps then disable that plugin for troubleshooting.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.