Installing IonCube 5.2

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Installing IonCube 5.2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick L
    Participant

Hello,

I have bluehost as a hosting provider and in the bluehost control panel, I have the option to install PHP 5.2 (Single php.ini) with IonCube. I need all of this to run a plugin that I use called iDevAffiliate.

Once I activate bulletproof security after installing ioncube, idevaffiliate stops working.  Needless to say, bulletproof security is blocking something. In any event, I’m sure I need some custom code to install ioncube and to activate bulletproof security. I just can’t figure out what I need to do exactly.

All the best,
    Nick

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

What is happening is this.  When you click the option to install install PHP 5.2 (Single php.ini) with IonCube, that adds php handler/php.ini handler .htaccess code in your root .htaccess file.  So what you need to do is click the option again to install PHP 5.2 (Single php.ini) with IonCube and then copy that php handler/php.ini handler .htaccess code that is added in your root .htaccess file into this BPS Custom Code text box:   to save it permanently.

You can then do the rest of the Root Custom Code steps.
    Click the Save Root Custom Code button.
    Go to the BPS Security Modes page and click the Root Folder BulletProof Mode Activate button.

Nick L
    Participant

That did it! The only hard part was finding the php handler bits. Someone should give you a raise.

Cheers,
    Nick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.