PHP Error Log Path Does Not Match

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro PHP Error Log Path Does Not Match

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    spy
    Participant

Hello can you give me the solution please:

The PHP Error Log Location Set To: folder path does not match the Error Log Path Seen by Server: folder path.
    Click Here to go to the PHP Error Log page and click the Htaccess Protected Secure PHP Error Log Read Me button for troubleshooting steps

tks !!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Go to the Setup Wizard page and run the Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard.  Do you see any warnings or error checks regarding your wp-config.php file and/or ini_set Options?

If the problem is still occurring then go to P-Security and run the Diagnostic Checks/Recommendations by clicking the Run Check button. Post this information below that you will see in the Diagnostic Checks window. You can use x’s to hide your hosting account name as shown below.

disable_functions: The ini_set function is Not Disabled
    wp-config.php File: The wp-config.php file was found in the website root folder.

Error Log Path Seen by Server: /home/content/xxxxxx/html/forum/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log
    PHP Error Log Location Set To: /home/content/xxxxxx/html/forum/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log
    ini_set PHP Error Log Location Set To: /home/content/xxxxxx/html/forum/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log

Server Type: Apache
    Operating System: Linux
    Server API: cgi-fcgi - Your Host Server is using CGI.
    spy
    Participant

Pass! Compatible Server Configuration: Server API: CGI | WP Filesystem API Method: direct.

Error: Your PHP Configuration Memory Limit is set to: 32M. WordPress needs a bare minimum Memory Limit setting of 64M to perform well. The Setup Wizard may or may not be able to complete the BPS Pro setup successfully until you increase your memory limit to at least 64M. Most Web Host’s allow your memory limit to be set to at least 128M. Contact your Web Host and ask them to increase your memory limit to the maximum memory limit setting allowed by your Host.

Pass! Root .htaccess file backup Successful!
    Pass! secure.htaccess Root Master file htaccess creation.
    Pass! Root Folder BulletProof Mode activation.
    Pass! wp-admin BulletProof Mode activation.
    Pass! wp-admin .htaccess file backup Successful!
    Your current Root .htaccess file is not locked. In order to ensure that the Setup Wizard completes successfully your files will NOT be locked by BPS Pro F-Lock. Your F-Lock settings will be set to “Turn Off Checking & Alerts”.
    Pass! The cURL Extension is Loaded/Installed on your website/Server.
    Pass! PHP/php.ini handler htaccess code check: Not in use, required or needed for your website/Server
    AutoRestore/Quarantine plugins folder Exclude Rule DB Option saved or updated Successfully!
    AutoRestore/Quarantine plugins folder Exclude Rule created or updated Successfully!
    /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php File created or updated Successfully!
    /htdocs/wp-content/bps-backup/master-backups/class.php File copied to backup Successfully!
    /htdocs/wp-content/bps-backup/autorestore/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php File copied to ARQ backup Successfully!
    Plugin Firewall cURL Scanner Successfully Scanned: 41 Pages & Posts
    Plugin Firewall bps_pfw_paypal DB Option created or updated Successfully!
    Plugin Firewall bps_pfw_google DB Option created or updated Successfully!
    Plugin Firewall bps_pfw_amazon DB Option created or updated Successfully!
    Plugin Firewall bps_pfw_authorizenet DB Option created or updated Successfully!
    Plugin Firewall bps_pfw_whitelist DB Option created or updated Successfully!
    Plugin Firewall bps_pfw_allow_from DB Option created or updated Successfully!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok take care of this problem ASAP since this is critical.  Contact your Web Host and ask them to increase your memory limit to the maximum memory limit setting allowed by your Host.  Hopefully that maximum memory limit is 128M for your host.

Error: Your PHP Configuration Memory Limit is set to: 32M. WordPress needs a bare minimum Memory Limit setting of 64M to perform well. The Setup Wizard may or may not be able to complete the BPS Pro setup successfully until you increase your memory limit to at least 64M. Most Web Host’s allow your memory limit to be set to at least 128M. Contact your Web Host and ask them to increase your memory limit to the maximum memory limit setting allowed by your Host.

Now go to P-Security and run the Diagnostic Checks/Recommendations by clicking the Run Check button and post the results of the Diagnostic check.  Note:  32M may not be enough memory to run the Diagnostic Check and it may not complete successfully.

spy
    Participant

No i have 128 M, i’m sure

PHP Version: 5.5.15
    PHP/php.ini Handler: A PHP/php.ini Handler was Not found in your Root .htaccess file.

Configuration File (php.ini) Path: /opt/php5.5/etc
    Loaded Configuration File: /opt/php5.5/etc/php.ini

php.ini, php5.ini & .user.ini File Search Results: (Displays the file paths below if files were found)
    wp-config.php File: The wp-config.php file was found in the website root folder.

Error Log Path Seen by Server: /var/www/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/log/error.log
    PHP Error Log Location Set To: /htdocs/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log
    ini_set PHP Error Log Location Set To: /htdocs/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log

Website Root Folder: http://xxxxxxxxx
    Host by Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    DNS Name Server: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Server API: fpm-fcgi - Your Host Server is using DSO or another SAPI type.

Zend Engine Version: 2.5.0
    Zend Guard Loader: A Zend Extension is Not Loaded
    FastCGI: Unable to detect whether FastCGI is in use. Check your web host control panel to see if FastCGI is in use.
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You can use the php error log path that your Server is seeing instead of the BPS php error log path.  Either your server is ignoring the BPS php error log path or your server does not allow you to use another php error log instead of the server’s default php error log file.

Copy the path for Error Log Path Seen by Server to the PHP Error Log Location Set To text box and click the Set Error Log Location button.

spy
    Participant

i have that in the setup wizard pre-installation:
    Your current Root .htaccess file is not locked. In order to ensure that the Setup Wizard completes successfully your files will NOT be locked by BPS Pro F-Lock. Your F-Lock settings will be set to “Turn Off Checking & Alerts”.

i think my F-Lock settings is set to “Turn Off Checking & Alerts”. ….. ?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

That memory limit setting in wp-config.php is just for WordPress itself and not for your entire website, which is called your PHP Configuration Memory Limit.  If you go to the BPS Pro System Info page you will see all of your website’s/server’s memory limit settings.

PHP Memory Usage: 33.25 MB – this is how much memory WordPress is using (WordPress itself, plugins, themes, etc)
    WordPress Admin Memory Limit: 256M – this is the memory limit setting for the WordPress Admin area/WP Dashboard.
    WordPress Base Memory Limit: 40M – this is the base memory limit set for WordPress itself.
    PHP Actual Configuration Memory Limit: 128M – this is your actual PHP Server memory limit – this memory limit setting can ONLY be changed in the Server’s php.ini file.  Your web host can change this for you.

Regarding the Setup Wizard and F-Lock.  Go to F-Lock and lock the the top 4 file options.  DO NOT lock any of the DR or GWIOD options and leave them Turned Off.

spy
    Participant

ok i contact the web host for that

i use :

• CGI-Lock Root HTAccess file
    •  CGI-Lock wp-config.php file
    •  CGI-Lock wp root index.php file
    •  CGI-Lock wp-lock-header.php file

is that correct ?

spy
    Participant

again i have :
    The PHP Error Log Location Set To: folder path does not match the Error Log Path Seen by Server: folder path. Click Here to go to the PHP Error Log page and click the Htaccess Protected Secure PHP Error Log Read Me button for troubleshooting steps.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yes, your F-Lock settings are correct.  Yes, your WordPress memory limit constant in your wp-config.php file is also correct.

Ok go to the ini_set Options tab page and add the Error Log path seen by your Server to this text box:  ini_set PHP Error Log Location Set To
    Then click these buttons in order:  1. Save Options and 2.  Enable Options.

spy
    Participant

done

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

[Question Copied from BPS free plugin forum on wordpress.org]

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bulletproof-security-pro-php-error-log-path-does-not-match?replies=1#post-6144316

It is displayed PHP Error Log Path Does Not Match on Dash Board.
    I did any thing on PHP Folder.

On PHP Log Page, matched as follows:
    ini_set PHP Error Log Location: (Recommended): /var/www/html/example.jp/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log
    PHP Error Log Location Set To: /var/www/html/example.jp/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log
    FTP Tool FileZilla: Exists Folder
    Clicked Set Error Log Loaction Button, but still Error.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Go to P-Security and run the Diagnostic Checks/Recommendations by clicking the Run Check button. Post this information below that you will see in the Diagnostic Checks window.

Error Log Path Seen by Server: /home/content/xxxxxx/html/forum/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log
    PHP Error Log Location Set To: /home/content/xxxxxx/html/forum/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log
    ini_set PHP Error Log Location Set To: /home/content/xxxxxx/html/forum/wp-content/bps-backup/logs/bps_php_error.log

Server API: cgi-fcgi - Your Host Server is using CGI.
    Kouichi Sugawara
    Participant

Thanks AITpro Reply.

I have checked wp-config.php,  ini_set function is not seen.
    Sorry, I am not sure What shoud I to do to sloleve this error ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.