Redirected to another website

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Redirected to another website

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    drfck
    Participant

Hi,

After successfully seting up the HTAccess file (wizard). On error, I’m being redirected to another website. For example, my website’s domain is   xxxxx.ca  (WordPress + BulletProof Security,  uptodate) and I’m being redirected to  xxxxx.com (A Windows account! ) which is hosted on a totaly different host ! Any clue ?
    Thanks,
    Rich

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Something like that would not happen with a typical BPS plugin setup so either this is an unrelated coincidental problem or your site may be hacked or there is some sort of website or server configuration problem.  Download your root .htaccess file from your website to your computer and then delete it from your website.  Is the redirection problem still occurring?

drfck
    Participant

Hi,

The problem doesn’t seem to occur when the htaccess file is removed !
    Thanks,
    Rich

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok now post the contents of the root htaccess file that you downloaded to your computer.

drfck
    Participant

[deleted standard BPS root htaccess file/code]

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok the htaccess file looks fine. Nothing suspicious, malicious or invalid.  Do these steps below.  If the problem occurs again then your host probably does not allow some or all of the code in the BPS root htaccess file and you will have to contact your host, send them the BPS root htaccess file and ask them what they do and do not allow.

Manual Setup Steps
    htaccess Core htaccess Files Manual Setup Steps:
    1. Click the Root Folder BulletProof Mode Activate button.
    2. Click the wp-admin Folder BulletProof Mode Activate button.

drfck
    Participant

Will do!
    Thanks,
    Richard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.