Script Dequeued showing when SLF is off

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Script Dequeued showing when SLF is off

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Doug B.
    Participant

I updated to 53.6 tonight and noticed at the top of the BPS admin screens where it shows the status of the plugin now above that line has a line telling me several plugins have had their scripts dequeued. I have the SLF filter set to off but the message still shows up in the admin pages

Script Dequeued: bwp-rc-js | Script Dequeued: wpmw | Script Dequeued: wptouch-remodal | Script Dequeued: wptouch-pro-ajax | Style Dequeued: bwp-rc | Style Dequeued: wpmw | Style Dequeued: wptouch-remodal | Style Dequeued: backwpup |

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting this.  We released BPS .53.7 @ 6:30 am PST which fixes this.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-after-updating-today?replies=3#post-8440224

Oops looks like we accidentally left the debugging/testing code uncommented in the /bulletproof-security/admin/includes/admin.php file. We will release another BPS version in about 30 minutes with the debugging/testing code commented out to make the debugging error check messages go away.

foreach( $wp_scripts->queue as $handle ) {

if ( ! in_array( $handle, $script_handles ) ) {
    				wp_dequeue_script( $handle );
            		// uncomment line below to see all the script handles that are being blocked on BPS plugin pages
    				echo 'Script Dequeued: ' . $handle . ' | ';
    			}
    		}

foreach( $wp_styles->queue as $handle ) {

if ( ! in_array( $handle, $style_handles ) ) {
    				wp_dequeue_style( $handle );
    				// uncomment line below to see all the style handles that are being blocked on BPS plugin pages
    				echo 'Style Dequeued: ' . $handle . ' | ';
    			}
    		}

Ok BPS .53.7 has been released with the debugging/testing code commented out. Thanks for reporting this. 😉 In BPS .53.8 we will add a DB option condition for this so this debugging/testing code can be turned On or Off with an option setting. 😉

Doug B.
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply. The 53.7 update did correct the issue.

Thanks again

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Great!  I guess if you are going to screw up then this is the kind of screw up that you want to occur and not anything major/serious. 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.