Lots of quarantined files since the update

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Lots of quarantined files since the update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Audrey Rochas
    Participant

Hi,

I updated my while website yesterday and since then I keep reviving tens of emails telling me files have been quarantined (over 350 until I restored them tonight and it keeps going).
    What can I do to stop this?

Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I assume you are saying that after a WordPress update, WordPress files were quarantined?  There was a known problem with the WordPress 5.4 Major update and BPS Pro AutoRestore|Quarantine. To fix the problem do the steps below.

Go to the WordPress > Dashboard menu > Updates page > click the Re-Install Now button.
    Go to the BPS Pro > Setup Wizard page > run the Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard.
    Go to the BPS Pro > Quarantine page > delete all of the WordPress files that are in Quarantine.

Audrey Rochas
    Participant

Hello,

I did exactly I you explained but it’s still the same: several emails per hour.
    Can you help?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok maybe the problem is not related to WordPress files being quarantined then. Go to the BPS Pro > Quarantine page > Quarantine Log tab page > copy your entire Quarantine Log file contents and post it in your forum reply or send it in an email to:  info at ait-pro dot com.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I received your email.  Do these steps to fix the quarantine issues:

Your Divi Theme cache files are being repeatedly quarantined. The solution is to create an AutoRestore wp-content folder exclude rule for the Divi theme cache folder:  et-cache.

AutoRestore|Quarantine steps for creating wp-content folder and single file exclude rules
    http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/#autorestore-exclude-rules

1. Go to the AutoRestore page and turn Off AutoRestore.
    2. Go to the Quarantine page and restore the et-cache files that were quarantined.
    3. Go back to AutoRestore > click on the Exclude wp-content Folders tab page > type or copy and paste the name of the Divi Theme wp-content cache folder: et-cache
    4. Click the Save Folder Exclude Rules button.
    5. Turn AutoRestore back on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.