GitHub Updater – BPS Pro plugin pages blank

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro GitHub Updater – BPS Pro plugin pages blank

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Moon
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve recently installed a new plugin and discovered there is a conflict with BPS Pro and GitHub Updater https://github.com/afragen/github-updater which prevents all pages in BPS Pro from displaying, The BPS Pro menu is visible in the sidebar but the screen is blank when a function is selected. No other plugins on my site are affected and I’m using the Thesis theme.

regards,
    Chris

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I have installed and tested the GitHub Updater plugin and have confirmed that it is causing BPS Pro plugin pages to display blank.  I will need to figure out what is causing this.  For now you will have to deactivate the GitHub Updater plugin if you want to view BPS Pro plugin pages.

Chris Moon
    Participant

Thanks for your help.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I created a filter for the GitHub Updater plugin on the AIT-pro.com API Server.  You should now be able to see BPS Pro plugin pages when the GitHub Updater plugin is activated.

Chris Moon
    Participant

I am totally gobsmacked and impressed at how quickly you fixed this. Thanks a million for the outstanding service !!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.