database error connection issues

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free database error connection issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gulshan Negi
    Participant

I am using WordPress and many of the times I face an issue the website is not open properly and shows an error “database error connection issues”, I do not know why this happens, many of the times I call the hosting provider but not get the permanent solution of this problem. Please help I am very frustrated about this problem.

Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Start with the WP troubleshooting steps here > https://wordpress.org/support/article/faq-troubleshooting/. Let me know if you need additional help.

Gulshan Negi
    Participant

Thanks for reply

Gulshan Negi
    Participant

[Duplicate forum topic has been merged into this forum topic]
    hello Everyone, last night i update my wordpress plugin and after the updation of the plugin, when i refresh the page it shows and error” Error establishing data base connection” error, i do not know why this issue occurs and i am not unable to access my admin page on the wordpress as well, please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Which plugin are you updating when the error occurs? This may be a problem with your host server and not a particular plugin.  What is your website URL?

Gulshan Negi
    Participant
    x
    Participant

there is no data base error or no issue in this site https://www.capcutgeeks.com/

Ania Queen
    Participant

A blow off valve (BOV) is a vital component in turbocharged engines. Its primary function is to release excess boost pressure from the intake system when the throttle closes suddenly, such as during gear changes. By venting this pressure, the blow off valve prevents compressor surge and helps maintain the turbocharger’s efficiency and lifespan.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.