Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in bulletproof-security.php:255

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in bulletproof-security.php:255

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

Earlier today, I noticed the following record in the PHP Log.

[27-Jul-2021 11:00:10 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/bulletproof-security.php:255
    Stack trace:
    #0 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): bps_upgrade_plugin_api_call()
    #1 /wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #2 /wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php(150): apply_filters()
    #3 /wp-includes/rest-api/endpoints/class-wp-rest-block-directory-controller.php(83): plugins_api()
    #4 /wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(1140): WP_REST_Block_Directory_Controller->get_items()
    #5 /wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(987): WP_REST_Server->respond_to_request()
    #6 /wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php(414): WP_REST_Server->dispatch()
    #7 /wp-includes/rest-api.php(370): WP_REST_Server->serve_request()
    #8 /va in /wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/bulletproof-security.php on line 255

Any suggestions to resolve this please? Appreciate your support.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Solution:

The php error only occurred once, which means that there was a temporary/intermittent communication issue/problem to my API server. It could have been caused by a server hiccup on your end or a server hiccup on my end.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.