My Calendar Plugin – Shortcode Builder 403 Error, Shortcode Button, WYSIWYG

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro My Calendar Plugin – Shortcode Builder 403 Error, Shortcode Button, WYSIWYG

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

I have the pro version installed all on except ARQ. 

Now im getting a problem with one og my plygins My Calendar. It has a shortcode builder. So when i in pages (the editor) presses the my calendar shortcode builder i get a 403 forbidden page. The supplier is saying this: 

The shortcode button calls a JavaScript thickbox interface that includes a variety of JavaScripts and PHP files used to generate a shortcode and insert it into your editor. All of the files are contained in the plug-in directory under /my-calendar/button/

Best Regards

Morten

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I will test this plugin and post the results back here.  Thanks.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Also please go to the B-Core Security Log page and post the 403 error here.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I have tested the My Calendar plugin and a 403 error did not occur when creating a new Page and using the Insert My Calendar WYSIWG button on the WP Editor Toolbar to insert the shortcode.  This 403 error does not appear to be caused by BPS. Please check your B-Core Security Log for the error and post it here.

mbech
    Participant

I cannot se anything in my b-core security log. BUT i turned of BPS firewall no change still 403 error. Then i deactivated BPS pro and it worked as it should. So somehow it is BPS pro causing the error. I’ve follow the installation video completely. ARQ is NOT turned on. My Calendar is installed after BPR was turned on.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok I will need to log into your site and see what is going on.  Please create a temporary WordPress Admin login account and send that login information directly to my email edward at ait-pro dot com.  Thanks.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Resolved:

I am not exactly sure why this error did not occur on my testing site, but I will look into that further.

After logging in and testing adding a My Calendar Shortcode by clicking the My Calendar Shortcode button on the WYSIWYG editor toolbar I confirmed that this 403 Error was occurring:

403 Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!