Plugin files quarantined

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Plugin files quarantined

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wundawoman
    Participant

I updated a plug in forgetting to turn the auto quarantine off, so the files were quarantined. I turned off the quarantine, restored the quarantined files but now none of ht plug ins installed on the site are showing in the plug in list. Tried reinstalling WordPress, that hasn’t fixed it. Any ideas what may have gone wrong and how I can fix it?

Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This is a very old forum Topic:
    Important Note: If you have BPS Pro 12.8 or higher versions of BPS Pro installed click this link for quickier and easier steps to fix quarantined files problems: https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/website-not-loading-after-wordpress-upgrade-or-theme-upgrade-500-error-files-quarantined/. BPS Pro 12.8+ versions automatically deactivate/turn ARQ Off when the /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder is renamed instead of having to use the BPS Pro XTF Form Tools to deactivate/turn ARQ Off.

Are you sure you restored the plugin files from Quarantine and did not choose delete instead?  If plugin files were accidentally deleted then you will need to reinstall your plugins again.  Your plugin database settings will still be saved.

Which version of BPS Pro do you have installed?  Did you use the Pre-installation Wizard and Setup Wizard to setup BPS Pro?  The BPS Pro setup wizard was added a few versions ago.  The Setup Wizard will automatically create an AutoRestore exclude rule for the plugins folder.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/video-tutorials/

wundawoman
    Participant

Hi there

Sorry, I don’t think I was clear. I definitely restored the files, but now when I go to the  ‘plug ins’ page from the WP menu, the entire list of plug ins that are installed on the site no longer lists, although it shows the numbers of plug ins installed at the top of the page, including how many need updating etc.

I have BULLETPROOF PRO 7.5 installed, and no it didn’t come with the set up wizard at the time.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Please create a temporary WordPress Admin login account to this site and we will take care of the issue.  Please send the login info directly to Ed – edward @ ait-pro . com.  Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.