Manually delete files in Quarantine

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Manually delete files in Quarantine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

Using FTP I deleted an old (non-wp) version of my site from a folder outside of wp, forgetting to turn off ARQ(!)  Now I’ve got 25,000 files listed as quarantined and cannot get rid of the list.  I tried deleting the quarantined folder and then using XTF but neither worked.  What next please?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

For a problem like this you can manually delete all the folders and files in the /quarantine/ folder, which you already did and then you can manually delete the BPS Pro quarantine database table using the BPS Pro DB Table Cleaner|Remover Pro-Tool to delete the xx_bpspro_arq_quarantine database table. Go to BPS Pro-Tools > DB Table Cleaner|Remover > select the “Drop” Radio button next to: the xx_bpspro_arq_quarantine database table and then click the Empty|Drop button.  Both the /quarantine/ folder and the BPS Pro quarantine database table will be automatically recreated (with nothing in them of course) when you delete them.

Peter
    Participant

Thanks.  Worked just fine

Peter
    Participant

But I’m still getting a zillion errors like this one below.  Is there something else to do please?

[25-Apr-2017 04:21:05 UTC] PHP Warning:  filesize(): stat failed for xxxx/httpdocs/OldSite/cde_README_456/instructions.txt in xxxx/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/arq-cron.php on line 1900
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

That PHP error means that the file does not exist. The AutoRestore code at code line: 1900 deals with checking files that you have added using the AutoRestore Add Folders & Files tool. So you need to delete those old folders/files that you added for your old site using the AutoRestore Remove Added Folders|Files Search tool.  Or you can manually remove/delete all “added files” using similar steps that you used for manually deleting all quarantined files.

Manual deletion steps for AutoRestore Added Files:
    1. Turn AutoRestore Off.
    2. Delete this folder:  /wp-content/bps-backup/autorestore/added-files/
    3. Go to BPS Pro-Tools > DB Table Cleaner|Remover > select the “Drop” Radio button next to: the xx_bpspro_arq_add database table and then click the Empty|Drop button.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.