Maintenance Mode – IP address change, locked out of website

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Maintenance Mode – IP address change, locked out of website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel
    Participant

Hi.

Thanks you for the free service forum.

My problem:

I’m using BPS Free in my WP site. In BPS/Maintenance Mode I had activated “Enable BackEnd Maintenance Mode”. Today my IP has changed from 198.187.xx to 84.120.xx, and when I try to login appears message “gXXXXXXXX.com    403 Forbidden Error Page. If you arrived here due to a search or clicking on a link click your Browser’s back button to return to the previous page. Thank you.

I’ve search in the forum and renamed plugin directory, but can’t acces to my admin dashboard.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks you in advance,
    Gabriel.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Use FTP or your web host control panel file manager and delete the wp-admin .htaccess file in the /wp-admin folder.  Log back into your site, go to the htaccess Core >>> Security Modes page and activate wp-admin BulletProof Mode again.  You can then go to BPS Maintenance Mode and either turn off backend maintenance mode or edit your IP address, save your new IP address and turn maintenance mode back on again.

Gabriel
    Participant

Thanks you so much for your incredibly fast response. Everything works correct. “That’s one small step for [a] Keymaster, one giant leap for my nervous system”.

Best,
    Gabriel.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.