Account locked out time is always 30min even if I change it

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Account locked out time is always 30min even if I change it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Oscar Polat
    Participant

1. Although I changed the account locked out time to 20 min it still says wait for 30min, and by default it was 60min but still said 30min when the account was locked out.

2. It doesn’t reset the number of successful logins after a successful login.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Are you using any other plugins that do anything with Login Security or Login Protection?  Most likely another plugin is overriding BPS Login Security settings.

Oscar Polat
    Participant

here is the list of my plug-ins, as far as know, they should not cause any conflict I installed limit login attempts plug-in briefly but I removed it:

Akismet
    BackupBuddy
    BulletProof Security
    Co-Authors Plus
    Cookie warning
    Custom Login 2.0
    Duplicate Post
    Gravity Forms
    Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On
    Jetpack by WordPress.com
    Register Plus Redux
    s2Member® Framework
    VaultPress
    WP User Avatar

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You would probably want to use S2Member Login features instead of using BPS Login Security.  I believe S2Member has pretty decent login security/login control.  Typically you would not want to use 2 plugin features that do the exact or similar thing because it is pretty much guaranteed that they will conflict with each other if they are both trying to do the exact same thing or something very similar.

Oscar Polat
    Participant

Thank you this answers my question, I did not realize S2 member had same login protection, I checked and saw where the 30min restriction was from. It was S2 member, I turned of the feature in BPS. Now everything is fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.