Activation Key – Did not get Activation Key email

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Activation Key – Did not get Activation Key email

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Paul D.
    Participant

An hour has passed and the Activation Key is still not sent to my employer’s paypal email account. I did “save” the Download Key in the plugin window and clicked “Get Key” button. There’s no security plugin installed. No WordFence. Any help ? Download key is in the Private message I sent earlier. I also emailed info at ait-pro dot com regarding this.

Paul

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The automated Activation Key was sent successfully according to the AITpro API Server Logs.  I have manually resent the Activation Key to the PayPal email address used to purchase BPS Pro.  Please ensure that emails from Ait-pro.com are not being flagged as Spam or Junk email and being sent to a Spam or Junk email folder.  Thanks.

Paul D.
    Participant

Thanks. We got it.

Malinda Rathnayake
    Participant

[Topic has been merged into this relevant Topic]

Hi Support

My developer is trying to activate the plugin on our staging website but it been more than 4 hours and we didn’t receive the activation key. since its gmail unfortunately i cant check any server side logs to see the email was dropped but i didn’t have any issues receiving any other emails from your website. let me know if you need any information to resend the key manually to my paypal account. I will Direct message you the download key and the paypal email

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The API Server logs show that an unsuccessful Activation Key request was made from website:  staging.corxxxxxxxxxxx.com.  It appears that the Download-Request Key was saved in the Activation Key text box.  Do these steps below.

Delete anything that is currently in the Activation Key text box and click the Save Activation Key button.
    Delete anything that is currently in the Download-Request Key text box and click the Save Download-Request Key button.
    Do the BPS Pro Activation steps below.

BPS Pro Activation Steps:
    1. Enter the BPS Pro Download-Request Key that was emailed to you when you purchased BPS Pro into the Save Download-Request Key text box and click the Save Download-Request Key button.
    2. Click the Get Activation Key button to get your BPS Pro Activation Key. Your Activation Key will be emailed to your PayPal email address that you used to purchase BPS pro with.
    3. Copy and Paste the BPS Pro Activation Key that was emailed to your PayPal email address into the Save Activation Key text box and click the Save Activation Key button.

Malinda Rathnayake
    Participant

Still having the same issue. we followed your directions still didn’t receive any activation emails, Please look in to this. My developer already emailed you

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I responded on 4-13.  Your developer did the steps in my email, but the Download-Request Key that you have given to your developer is incorrect.  A valid/correct Download-Request Key is required to activate BPS Pro.  I will resend the correct Download-Request Key directly to you/your gmail email account used to purchase BPS Pro and not send it to all of the people cc’d in the email.  We are only authorized to send BPS Pro Download-Request Keys to the email account used to purchase BPS Pro.  Please keep in mind that if someone abuses your Download-Request Key and installs and activates BPS Pro on an unauthorized/unlicensed site then your BPS Pro account could be automatically suspended by the API Server.  To avoid that headache, please only give your Download-Request Key to authorized personnel.

Robbo
    Participant

I have bought the pro plugin a few days ago. I am migrating my sites to a new server.
    I have moved about 10 sites and installed the BPS pro plugin with no issue, i just have one site that is not sending the activation code to my email address.

I have dropped the database tables, reinstalled the domain, disabled all other plugins but still no activation key is being sent for the domain. I even checked to see if the domain is blacklisted in any way and its not. I am stumped as to why this is happening – can you advise please?
    Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Either post the website domain name in your reply so I can check the API server logs and look up the Activation Key for this website domain or send an email with your website domain name using the contact form:  http://www.ait-pro.com/contact/ so that we can check if the website is blocking communication to the AITpro.com API server.

It is possible that during the migration some of the BPS Pro plugin files are missing/damaged/corrupted.  Try reinstalling the bulletproof-security.zip file using the BPS Pro Upload Zip Installer under the BPS Pro Setup Main menu > Upload Zip Install submenu.

Robbo
    Participant

Hi the domain in questions is http://www.chapel-media.com
    Thanks

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The Activation Key requests are going through successfully/communicating with the API server successfully and the automated emails are being sent successfully so it is most likely some sort of email problem going on. Ie the emails are being spammed or junked.  I have manually resent your Activation Key for this website to your gmail email address in our system.

Robbo
    Participant

Ok i got that one  – many thanks!!

guy te watson
    Participant

The System is not emailing me my key for a new domain I am setting up the Pro version. How can I get my key? I am setting up my BPS Pro and the email for the Activation Key is not being sent out to me. I have clicked the activation button several times.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Most likely your host mail server is rejecting the automated Activation Key emails. You can get Activation Keys directly see below.

• If you do not receive an Activation Key email, you can login to the BPS Pro Secure Download Area and get your Activation Key by using the Get Activation Keys Tool.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.