Add new line to root htaccess

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Add new line to root htaccess

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zsolt Edelényi
    Participant

Hi,

Probably there are threads about it, but I could not find.

I added custom redirect code to the end of htaccess in the htaccess editor. I saved. Then I activated the root folder bulletproff mode. The htaccess did not change.

What is the correct procedure to activate the saved custom htaccess code?

Regards, Zsolt

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS has a feature called Custom Code located on the BPS Pro > B-Core > Custom Code tab page. Custom Code is located on the BPS > htaccess Core > Custom Code tab page for the BPS free plugin. The BPS Custom Code feature allows you to add/save custom htaccess code permanently so that your custom htaccess code is always written to your Root htaccess file when you activate Root or wp-admin BulletProof Modes. The Custom Code video tutorial shows some basic Custom Code usages. Note: The video tutorial is pretty old so some things will look different than your current version of BPS Pro. Also the video tutorial shows how to do things manually that are now completely automated using the newer Setup Wizard AutoFix|AutoSetup feature.  Any way the video tutorial will show you some basic visual references and steps to add/save custom htaccess code in BPS Custom Code.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.