BullletProof Security Pro pages are blank

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro BullletProof Security Pro pages are blank

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Laurence
    Participant

Hi

I have been using the free version of BPS for a while with no issues so decided to support the plugin by going pro. Problem is after installation and all activations I see:
    BPS Pro Setup Wizard Notification
    BPS Pro has been Activated successfully.
    Click Here to go to the BPS Pro Setup Wizard page.
    Click the Run Pre-Installation Wizard Checks button first and then click the Run Setup Wizard button. But under that every menu page is blank. Checking CDT I get the error Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method ‘tabs’ Which related to…Please help

// BPS jQuery Tabs Menus with Toggle/Opacity
    jQuery(document).ready(function($){
    $( '#bps-tabs' ).tabs({
    show: {
    opacity: "toggle",
    duration: 400
    }
    });
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The API Server Logs do not have any log entries for your website that show that BPS Pro has been activated on this website.  This typically means that either your Host is blocking communication to the AIT-pro.com API Server, a plugin that you have installed is blocking communication to the API Server or some additional setting somewhere is blocking communication to the API Server:  IP block, wp-config.php Constant that blocks communication, etc.

When I ping your website from the API Server it does not appear that communication is blocked to your website:
    happyfarmanimalsphotography.com is reachable using fsockopen Port 80. Response Time: 213 milliseconds

Go to the BPS Pro Activation page and do the Activation Key request steps again to request another Activation Key for this website.  Please let me know when this has been done so that I can check the API Server logs to see if your website is actually able to communicate with the AIT-pro.com API Server.  Thank you.

Laurence
    Participant

Hi
    I have done as you suggested with no change. I also deactivated all the plugins and changing the theme to the TwentyThirteen one. I still get a blank page.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Cheers
    Laurence

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I see that your website has made an Activation Key Request now and the problem is your Activation Key is missing the dot (.) on the end of it.  Type in a dot (.) and resave your Activation Key.

Laurence
    Participant

Woo Hoo!!! sorted, many thanks for your assistance

David M
    Participant

[Topic has been merged into this relevant Topic]

I am in the process of upgrading all of my sites from v8.2 to v9.9 of BPS Pro. All of the sites are running the same plugins. I have been able to upgrade all of the sites bar one by using the upload zip file and instal zip file approach. However, on one site I am not able to access the upload zip file page – in fact I can not access any of the BPS pages. When I choose a BPS Pro menu item the page is displayed as follows:
    AutoRestore/Quarantine Alert!!!
    A file has been Quarantined. Click Here to go to Quarantine.
    To see exactly what actions were taken view the Quarantine Log.
    To remove this alert click the Reset Last Modified Time in DB button on the Quarantine Log page.
    BULLETPROOF PRO 8.2 SECURE .HTACCESS || AutoRestore/Quarantine Status: On – Check Files Every 15 Minutes || Firewall Status: Off || UAEG Status: On || Login Security Status: On || JTC Anti-Spam Status: Off
    Login Security Alert
    Click Here to go to the Login Security page.
    To Reset / Clear Login Security Alerts click the Reset / Clear Login Security Alerts button on the Login Security page.

Security Log Alert
    A New Security Log Entry Has Been Logged. Click Here to go to the Security Log.
    To remove this alert click the Reset Last Modified Time in DB button on the Security Log page.
    Clicking any of the alert links displays a page with exactly as above.
    When inspecting the displayed page source HTML the last line in the displayed source is

Click Here to go to the Login Security page.
    To Reset / Clear Login Security Alerts click the Reset / Clear Login Security Alerts button on the Login Security page.

How can I manually upgrade this one site to v9.9.1
    Many thanks
    David

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ David M – It sounds like the Activation Key for the website is not correct.  Request a new Activation Key for this website on the BPS Pro Activation page.  If you have changed anything about the domain name/URL of a website a new Activation Key needs to be requested.  BPS Pro Activation Keys are your encrypted website domain name/URL.

David M
    Participant

Thank you – spot on
    I requested a new Activation key and immediately was able to access the update page. Now successfully updated to 9.9.1

Many thanks
    David

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Great!  Thanks for confirming that that did the trick.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.