Affiliates Pro for WooCommerce

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Affiliates Pro for WooCommerce

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Is this a woocommerce plugin?  Please post a link to this plugin if it is not a woocommerce plugin so I can split this post into a new Topic.

JimH
    Participant

I saw the plugin on WooThemes site at woothemes.com/product-category/woocommerce-extensions/ (that’s the search link, wasn’t sure how to give a direct link)

But the main page of the plugin is at itthinx.com/shop/affiliates-pro-for-woocommerce/

Jim

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok since this is not a direct WooCommerce plugin then I have split the Topic.  And I screwed that up by not splitting it at your first post so I copied your first post below.

Hello AITPro, I wanted to pass along a Security Log Alert I am seeing. For the request URI I am seeing the below. Should it have “double /” after the pro?. Not sure what other information you may need, I am running BULLETPROOF PRO 5.9. It is the first time I am seeing it but unfortunately the update and the plugin I am using are both “first time uses” so I am not sure which one would cause the “double /” but wanted to let you know just in case.

REQUEST_URI: /wp-content/plugins/affiliates-pro//js/datepickers.js?ver=2.2.0
    Jim.
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yes, the double slash is a minor coding mistake.  Please let the affiliates pro folks know about this so they can fix that.  To get around that the plugin firewall whitelist rule is this below.

/affiliates-pro/(.*)js/datepickers.js
    JimH
    Participant

Okay thanks a lot, appreciate it and I’ll pass it along

Jim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.