AITpro API Server is NOT reachable using fsockopen Port 80

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro AITpro API Server is NOT reachable using fsockopen Port 80

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

hello i don’t receive my key activation, in the page for send a demand.this message appears: “The AITpro API Server: http: //api.ait-pro.com at IP Address: [173.201.92.1] is NOT reachable using fsockopen Port 80.
    The AITpro API Server IP Address is being blocked by a plugin or your web host is blocking the IP Address.
    Click on the Troubleshooting Checks Tab and run the connectivity checks.

Error Response Code: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /mnt/webi/a3/50/xxxxx/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/admin/activation/activation.php on line 499 “.
    I disabled all my plugins without success.  I do not know what to do?
    thank for help!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Your web host is Strato Hosting.  Strato Hosting blocks BPS Pro Activation Key requests.  For anyone else who sees this Forum topic try to request another Activation Key to see if it is just a temporary/intermittent server connection issue.  If the problem persists then please send an email to info at ait-pro dot com and include your website domain name and your web host’s name for assistance if you see this error when requesting an Activation Key:  The AITpro API Server: http: //api.ait-pro.com at IP Address: [173.201.92.1] is NOT reachable using fsockopen Port 80.

Since Strato is blocking the AITpro.com website then you will need to download and install BPS Pro zip upgrades using the BPS Pro built-in upload zip installer instead of having the WP Dashboard installation available to you.  This is really not that big of a deal and is just a minor inconvenience.  It is very simple and quick to use the BPS Pro upload zip installer.

1. You go to the AITpro website, login and download the BPS Pro zip file to your computer.
    2. Click on the BPS Pro Setup >>> Upload Zip Install menu and click the Choose file button, click the Upload zip file button and click Install zip now.

If you have the S-Monitor BPS Pro Upgrade Notification option set to Send email alerts you will receive an email when a BPS Pro upgrade is available.

NOTE:  In BPS Pro 5.7.1/5.7.2 the S-Monitor upgrade email notifications were turned off since we are making a coding change in BPS Pro 5.8 that required a coding preparation in the BPS Pro 5.7.1/5.7.2 release for the new upgrade notification/emails in BPS Pro 5.8.

techshelter
    Participant

[Topic was moved to this relevant topic – email corr.]

I’m having the same issue on GoDaddy Hosting. What’s the workaround?
    EDIT: Sorry, re-read your post. I’ll send the site URL to you.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

UPDATE:  This forum topic contains possible causes for this issue/problem and troubleshooting steps:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/wp-mu-plugin-update/#post-22887  Note:  Please try the troubleshooting steps in the forum link before contacting us.

The AITpro API Server: http://api.ait-pro.com at IP Address: [173.201.92.1] is NOT reachable using fsockopen Port 80:  Make sure that you have added and saved a valid Download-Request Key in the Save Download-Request Key text box.  Try to request a BPS Pro Activation Key again using the Get Activation Key button.  After 3 failed attempts at getting an Activation Key then see possible causes below for why you are unable to get/make an Activation Key request.  Note:  If you are able to view/access the BPS Pro Setup Wizard page and it is not chopped off/blank then send an email to:  info at ait-pro dot com and state this in your email:  “I am unable to request a BPS Pro Activation Key, but I can view/access the BPS Pro Setup Wizard page and it is not chopped off/blank”.  We will email you the solution/fix for this issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.