Change BPS Pro email settings

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Change BPS Pro email settings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Hubbard
    Participant

I would like security reports to go to an alternate email address instead of the admin email specified in general settings.  I take care of the technical/security aspects of the site, but someone else is the general admin (and they receive new user notifications).  How can I configure a separate email for security notifications?

Thanks,

Chris

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS Pro email settings are located on the BPS Pro S-Monitor page.  Changing BPS Pro plugin email settings does not affect any other WordPress email settings such as:  New User Registrations, etc. and only affects BPS Pro plugin email alerts, log file emails, etc.

The email address fields To, From, Cc and Bcc can be email addresses for your hosting account, your WordPress Administrator email address or 3rd party email addresses like gmail or yahoo email. If you are sending emails to multiple email recipients then separate the email addresses with a comma. Example: someone@somewhere.com, someoneelse@somewhereelse.com. You can add a space or not add a space after the comma between email addresses.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.