WordPress Application Passwords – 406 error

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro WordPress Application Passwords – 406 error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ephraim
    Participant

I created an application password. I turned off security temporarily and then back on. The IP address is white-listed on cloudflare.

Attempts to post are getting:

Error 406 – Not Acceptable Generally a 406 error is caused because a request has been blocked by Mod Security. If you believe that your request has been blocked by mistake please contact the web site owner.

I’m not sure HOW to fix this problem.

I also have two other problems that I’m not able to fix. I get a PHP error

1. [05-Feb-2024 17:21:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant GuzzleHttp\ClientInterface::VERSION in /home/ginger42/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gmail-smtp/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Client.php:1042
    2. I need to modify functions.php because Rank Math is having a problem with French. They asked me to add:add_filter( ‘rank_math/json_ld/search_url’, function( $url ) { if ( ‘fr’ === ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE ) { return ‘https://www.myurl.com/?s={search_term_string}&lang=fr’; } return $url; } );To my functions.php. But if I do, it trips the Quarantine system. I’m just not sure how to edit it and update the system to allow it. I can’t see a place to add it via BPS. Definitely not in the custom code as far as I can see.

Thank you

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

If BPS was blocking something you would see a 403 error displayed and a 403 error logged in the BPS Security Log.  You can use BPS Pro troubleshooting steps here to eliminate or confirm that BPS is causing the problem > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting

A 406 Not Acceptable status code means that the server is unable to provide a response that matches the client’s requested format, typically specified in the Accept header of the request.

#1. You will need to contact the Google SMTP plugin author to get a solution for that coding issue.
    #2. Restore your functions.php file in Quarantine using the Restore file option.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.