ARQ Cron FailSafe Shutdown: File Backup is Required before the ARQ Infinity Cron will run

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro ARQ Cron FailSafe Shutdown: File Backup is Required before the ARQ Infinity Cron will run

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Kirkpatrick
    Participant

Hi, Great job with the updates on this.  The only problem I have is the message above even though I have backed up.  Have tried the forum but see any solutions.  Have tried a couple of sites and still the same.  Have tried backing up again (and again) but still getting this error message just for this particular aspect.

Regards,
    John Kirkpatrick

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I assume the ARQ Cron FailSafe Shutdown is for the wp-content folder correct?

If so, you website is missing the standard WordPress /wp-content/index.php file, which BPS Pro is looking for.

Create a text file with Notepad, add the code shown below and save it with this name:  index.txt

<?php
    // Silence is golden.

Turn Off AutoRestore.

Upload the index.txt file to your /wp-contents folder and rename it to index.php.

Click the AutoRestore wp-contents Backup Files button for the wp-content folder.

The ARQ Cron FailSafe alert should go away.

John Kirkpatrick
    Participant

That did the job, thank you.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Great!  We have added additional help text in the displayed alert for the wp-content ARQ Cron FailSafe Shutdown Alert.  This is a fairly rare issue so an additional check is not really essential.

“…Check that the /wp-content/index.php file exists. If it does not exist then upload a new WP index.php file to your wp-content folder.”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.