AutoRestore Remove Excluded Folders|Files Search – delete all excluded files

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro AutoRestore Remove Excluded Folders|Files Search – delete all excluded files

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maido
    Participant

Hello there,

I am trying to exclude a particular custom theme from the ARQ because we usually update it through a GIT post-receive checkout script on a remote repo, and the files copied over are always tagged for quarantine.

So, I understand now I should’ve used the “exclude wp-content folders” tab, but I instead opted for “Add|Exclude Other Folders & Files” and manually added the theme folder with all subfolders and files.

This caused a long, long list of files to be excluded, but what’s bad is that now if I want to use the “Remove Excluded Folders|Files Search” feauture, inputting the theme’s folder name, I receive such long list with a radial option for each file to be either removed from exclusion list or left as is.

Is there a way to wipe this list entirely without having to manually click each of them?

Thanks and have a great day!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

To delete all AutoRestore added or excluded folders and files added or excluded by using these ARQ Tools:  Add Folders & Files and Exclude Folders & Files do the steps below.  Important Note:  Deleting ARQ added or excluded folders and files does not affect your ARQ Exclude wp-content Folders excluded folders/settings.

1. Turn ARQ Off.
    2. Go to BPS Pro > Pro-Tools > DB Table Cleaner|Remover tool > Select the “Drop” radio button for this DB table > xxx_bpspro_arq_exclude > click the Empty|Drop button (A new blank xxx_bpspro_arq_exclude will be automatically created by BPS).
    3. Run the BPS Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard (creates new default file exclude rules for certain files excluded by default: sitemap files, caching processing files, BPS Pro MU Tools file, etc).

If you have added or excluded other files using the Add Folders & Files and Exclude Folders & Files tools that you would like to keep then you would need to login to your web host control panel and login to phpMyAdmin and selectively search and delete only the files that you would like to delete.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.