ARQ FailSafe Procedural Shutdown

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro ARQ FailSafe Procedural Shutdown

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    armintz
    Participant

hi, here’s an issue i’ve never seen before. my autorestore is automatically switching itself Off. here’s a screenshot of my autorestore settings: http://postimg.org/image/5ohlfht9j/

site: http://tinyurl.com/znckmzz

i also see this bps alert at the top of the screen:
    ARQ FailSafe Procedural Shutdown
    This procedural ARQ FailSafe Shutdown happens when ARQ is turned On and you are creating Exclude Rules.
    This FailSafe ensures that no files are accidentally sent to Quarantine while you are creating your Exclude Rules.
    Once you have completed creating your Exclude Rules you can turn ARQ back On by selecting your Cron Check Frequency, selecting Turn On ARQ Cron and clicking the Save ARQ Cron Options button.
    If you are going to manually modify any of your website files be sure to click the appropriate ARQ Backup Files button before turning ARQ back On.

from my research, i found one solution was to make sure there is an index.php in the wp-content folder. i do have this already…any idea what’s going on?

thank you

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Reinstall WordPress: Dashboard > Updates > Re-Install Now button. Let me know if the AutoRestore shutdown, backup and turn On completes successfully

armintz
    Participant

reinstalled wp, same issue.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok go to AutoRestore > Exclude wp-content Folders tab > copy each of your exclude folders rules and post them so I can check to make sure they are all valid exclude rules.

armintz
    Participant

it looks like i’m only using 2. one for “plugins” and one for “updraft” (backup plugin).
    screenshot here: http://postimg.org/image/4sers3d81/

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok just for “cleanup” measures, cut the plugins exclude rule from text box #2 and paste it in the top #1 text box.  Then cut the updraft exclude rule from text box #3 and paste it into text box #2.  Then click the 1, 2 and 3 buttons to save and create your exclude rules.  It is possible that the FailSafe Warning will go away at this point, but if it doesn’t go away then go to the Setup Wizard page and run the Wizards again.  Let me know what happens after doing these things.

armintz
    Participant

issue now fixed – thanks for the tip

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Great!  Thanks for letting me know the issue is fixed.

Maido
    Participant

[Topic has been merged into this relevant Topic]
    Hello and good morning,

I am having issues with a BPS pro installation on a wordpress I transfered on a new domain with a wp-sync synchronization.

The DB tables for the plugin were synced from the old installation and plugin re-activated and re-configured, I got a new license key for it, re-run the setup wizard successfully and tweaked a couple settings, to remove the warning, all works fine, apart the ARQ. It won’t turn on in any way and it keeps showing the procedural shutdown warning.

I tried to de-activate the plugin, delete the tables manually and re-install it, re-run setup etc, no luck, still same warning.

The only exclude entry is “plugins” on the first row.

I am ok to start from scratch but I am not clear on how to properly reset all settings and start from blank with a new installation.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks a lot and have a great day.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Maido – Try this first > Reinstall WordPress: Dashboard > Updates > Re-Install Now button. Let me know if the AutoRestore shutdown, backup and turn On completes successfully.

Maido
    Participant

Done that, then re-ran pre-setup and setup, all solved, thank you!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Maido – Cool!  Thanks for confirming that did the trick.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.