Autorestore – Content changing

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Autorestore – Content changing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    simon
    Participant

Hi,

when i run a blog or often change content on my pages, what is the best way to exclude these from the autorestore?

Thanks!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

AutoRestore/Quarantine only monitors website files and does not monitor your database content, which means all regular WordPress functionality – creating Posts, Pages, etc. is not affected and you do not need to do anything else.

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/

simon
    Participant

Perfect!  …so this also includes ( does not affect) adding and deleting data as images?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

If you are talking about inserting images/Media into Posts and Pages then what is occurring is a file upload to your WordPress /uploads folder and of course the link and other content related to the image file is inserted into your WordPress database.  AutoRestore/Quarantine does not monitor the WordPress uploads folder – UAEG – the Uploads Anti-Exploit Guard protects the WordPress uploads folder instead.  UAEG does not block you from uploading images to the uploads folder and is instead designed to prevent execution of scripts in the uploads folder.  Basically it is like a lock for the uploads folder that allows only uploading, but not access to or execution of scripts in the uploads folder.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.