Autorestore not automatically turning back on after doing update

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Autorestore not automatically turning back on after doing update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marsha Marrings
    Participant

I have read all the documentation about autorestore turning off and still can’t figure out why autorestore on my sites is turning off. Any assistance would be very much appreciated. Or if I need to be manually turning back on after each auto off for an update, please let me know.

Marsha Marrings
    Participant

[Duplicate forum topic merged into this forum topic]
    Autorestore is turning off. Do you have suggestion how I can troubleshoot. So far, I have changed all passwords and salts.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

[Duplicate forum topic merged into this forum topic]
    AutoRestore is designed to automatically turn itself Off, backup files and turn itself back On again during WP Core, Plugin the Theme installations and upgrades.  So the problem is most likely that something is interfering with AutoRestore turning itself back On.  Please explain in detail when the problem occurs.  Example:  What are you doing at the time when AutoRestore is turned Off and AutoRestore does not automatically turn itself back On?  Installing or upgrading something?  WP Core upgrade?  Plugin or Theme installation or upgrade?

Another possibility is that you are receiving email alerts about AutoRestore being turned Off.  Is that what is occurring?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

What type of updates are you doing?  WP Core, Plugins, Themes or all of the above?  How are you doing the updates?  On the WP Updates page, remotely, on the Plugins page, on the Themes page, etc.  Have you disabled WP Crons in your wp-config.php file or in your web host control panel or some other way?  Please describe everything in as much detail so that I have some clues to work with.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.