BeTheme PHP error – ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro BeTheme PHP error – ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aoba
    Participant

Hello there,

I’m trying a theme called BeTheme.. everytime i try to make a post with the theme post builder, a php error alert comes from bps, i’m not really sure if it relevant to BPS, but can yoou please take a look at the log file!?

thanks

[24-Aug-2021 20:17:01 UTC] PHP Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php on line 239
    [24-Aug-2021 20:58:19 UTC] PHP Warning: base64_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php on line 605
    [24-Aug-2021 20:59:09 UTC] PHP Warning: base64_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php on line 605
    [24-Aug-2021 20:59:43 UTC] PHP Warning: base64_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home///wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php on line 605
    [24-Aug-2021 20:59:43 UTC] PHP Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, bool given in /home//public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php on line 608
    [24-Aug-2021 21:04:56 UTC] PHP Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home///wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/visual-builder.php on line 239
    [24-Aug-2021 21:08:25 UTC] BPS Pro PHP Error Log Test: Your PHP Error Log is working correctly.
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

These look like either coding issues in the BeTheme or something else is interfering with the BeTheme.  You can eliminate that BPS Pro is causing these PHP errors by doing the BPS Pro troubleshooting steps > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting  After doing BPS Pro troubleshooting steps, do the standard WP troubleshooting steps > Clear all cache (plugin and Browser cache) and test things.  Then deactivate all plugins and test if the PHP error is still occurring.  Then activate plugins one by one until you find the plugin that is causing the PHP errors.  If the PHP errors are still occurring then contact the BeTheme author for a solution.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.