BPS buttons not displayed

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free BPS buttons not displayed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christian Koch
    Participant

Hi@all,

when I go to the BPS admin menu, the BPS-buttons are not displayed, there is nothing I can do. There is no error message an deactivating other plugins does not change anything. What can I do?

Thanks, Chris

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Is this the problem you are seeing in the link below?

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bulletproof-security-menus-css-and-js-not-displaying-correctly/

If not, then create a screenshot and post the link.

Christian Koch
    Participant

Hi Admin,

no, it is different, maybe it is a server issue? So here is the link to the screenshot: 4d-raumwerk.de/temp/Screenshot.jpg

Thank you, Chris

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Your Host is:  Surfplanet gmbH correct?

Source:  http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Debug

Add this WordPress DEBUG code to your wp-config.php file after this code:  define (‘WPLANG’, ”);  and post any errors that you see.

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', true);

Christian Koch
    Participant

Hi and thank you for your help!

The provider is secure.4reg.net.  I added the code but didn’t see any difference. Maybe you can see by yourself: 4d-raumwerk.de

P.S.: BPS is running and the wp-config in debug-mode.

regards, Chris

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I scanned your site and I do not see anything that might be blocking BPS.  Check with your web host and send them a copy of the secure.htaccess file in this folder:  /bulletproof-security/admin/htaccess/secure.htaccess and ask them if they are blocking any of this .htaccess code.  Since BPS displays the secure.htaccess and root .htaccess file code on the htaccess File Editor page then if your Host is blocking this code or does not allow .htaccess files to be used on your website then this would cause this problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.