SiteGround Dedicated hosting – Cron jobs not working

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro SiteGround Dedicated hosting – Cron jobs not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lori
    Participant

Hello,

I have 1  staging sites on a dedicated Site Ground server, and certain BPS processes are not working (whereas they do work on their associated production sites).

Here’s what I found:

1. AutoRestore turns itself off or goes pending during plugin/theme updates, but never turns back on.

2. Quarantine does not work. File changes aren’t detected anywhere on the site (root, wp-admin, wp-content, wp-includes).

3. BPS emails are not sent. Like when AutoRestore is turned off, the automatic email that is supposed to get sent every 15 minutes to inform us that it has been turned off does not get sent.

• What does seem to work in terms of emails are those that I manually initiate. For example, BPS’s the test emails for “PHP mail() or WordPress wp_mail()” in the S-Monitor settings come through fine. Also, emails that are sent when setting up new user accounts are sent fine.

So, I’m wondering if there’s an issue with the crons since the above processes all rely on crons. The issues occur regardless of whether we have crons set up manually in cPanel or use the standard WordPress crons. I’ve contacted SiteGround about this, but in the meantime I wanted to see if you had any thoughts about this as well.

Thank you so much!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I believe someone else from your team already asked these questions about your SiteGround staged websites.  See this forum topic for additional help info > https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bps-issues-on-staging-sites-only/

Lori
    Participant

Ok, you are right about this.

Regards,

Lori

Uzair ch
    Participant

I have also the same issue, but Now its resolved kindly let me know so I will help you in that matter.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.