BPS keep to quarantine htaccess

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro BPS keep to quarantine htaccess

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ljubomir Manojlovic
    Participant

What is the exact way to discover for what reason BPS keep to quarantine my htaccess file (for me looks that Litespeed cache plugin is reason, but could be also MainWP). In fact, I cannot see at first look Any weird content in quarantined version of htaccess file. In BPS I cannot see any option to compare quarantined fiel and see changes (maybe that exists, but can’t see).

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Check the htaccess file in Quarantine using the View File option to see what has been added to the Root htaccess file that caused it to be quarantined.  Typically what causes this issue is that a plugin will write the default WordPress Rewrite htaccess code at the bottom of the Root htaccess file, which should not be done, but it is a very common problem.  If you are not sure what has been added to the Root htaccess file then copy the Root htaccess file contents in your forum reply. So I can take a look at it.

You can lock your Root htaccess file to prevent other plugins from writing to it.  Go to the BPS Pro > B-Core > htaccess File Editor tab page > click the Lock htaccess File and Turn On AutoLock buttons.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.