BPS not accessible in Dashboard

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free BPS not accessible in Dashboard

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robby Barnes
    Participant

Hi folks,

I have been using BPS for several years with my WordPress site at https://www.fifthestate.org/
    The site is working normally, but as of today I am not able to access BPS in my WordPress dashboard.

It is not listed in the list of installed plugins, but when I go to Add New and try to install BPS the option is grayed out and I can see v. 53.3 “latest version installed.” I tried renaming the /bulletproof-security/ folder, logging in again, then renaming the folder back to normal but there was no improvement. I tried removing the .htaccess file, logging in, then replacing, but again no improvement. I am hoping you can help me understand and deal with this situation.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Try these steps and let me know if this works or not.

1. Use FTP or your Web Host control file manager and delete the /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder.
    2. Reinstall the BPS plugin using the WordPress Plugin installer.

Note: When you manually delete a plugin folder and reinstall a plugin on the WordPress Plugins page then that will not affect your database settings for a plugin. In other words, you are just deleting and reinstalling plugin files and your plugin settings are not affected in any way.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.