Jupiter theme PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc() in /xxx/checkout.php on line 20

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Jupiter theme PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc() in /xxx/checkout.php on line 20

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Living Miracles
    Participant

Hi,

I updated BPS Pro on 29 WordPress sites today (different hosting environments; SiteGround Cloud Hosting, GoDaddy Managed Hosting, GoDaddy Managed WordPress). Everything went really well across the board except one of the sites.

The site that I couldn’t update is nondualteacher.info (a GoDaddy Managed WordPress site); the only thing that’s different about this site (compared to ALL the other sites I successfully updated today) is the theme that it uses. The theme on this site is called Jupiter “https://themes.artbees.net/products/jupiter/” and is made by Artbees.

I actually updated BPS Pro on this site, but it basically broke everything and I had to restore the site from a backup. The content on the frontend wasn’t visible (except for the menu) after the BPS Pro update. I was able to duplicate this issue on the staging site for this website; see the staging site http://fef.0ae.myftpupload.com/. This site is all up-to-date and as you can see, no content shows. Note, the backend works perfectly fine. It’s just the frontend that doesn’t. If you visit nondualteacher.info, you’ll see what the site is supposed to look like.

Not sure if this is helpful, but here are all the PHP errors from today for the staging site:

[27-Jun-2017 12:20:56 UTC] PHP Warning: fopen(/fef041172176744.sql): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/content/a2pewpnas01_data06/76/41172176/html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/db-security.php on line 671

[27-Jun-2017 12:20:56 UTC] PHP Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/a2pewpnas01_data06/76/41172176/html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/db-security.php on line 676

[27-Jun-2017 12:20:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class 'Httpful\Request' not found in /home/content/a2pewpnas01_data06/76/41172176/html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/control-panel/logic/plugin-management.php on line 181

[27-Jun-2017 17:31:42 UTC] WordPress database error Lost connection to MySQL server during query for query UPDATE wp_mbcc5p087d_options SET option_value = 'a:1:{s:22:\"bps_error_log_date_mod\";s:21:\"June 27 2017 06:20:56\";}' WHERE option_name = 'bulletproof_security_options_elog' made by do_action('wp_ajax_update-plugin'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wp_ajax_update_plugin, Plugin_Upgrader->bulk_upgrade, WP_Upgrader->run, WP_Upgrader->install_package, apply_filters('upgrader_post_install'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, bpsPro_arq_automation_plugins_themes_post_install, update_option

[27-Jun-2017 17:36:31 UTC] WordPress database error Lost connection to MySQL server during query for query SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_mbcc5p087d_options made by do_action('wp_ajax_update-plugin'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wp_ajax_update_plugin, Plugin_Upgrader->bulk_upgrade, WP_Upgrader->run, WP_Upgrader->install_package, apply_filters('upgrader_pre_install'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, bpsPro_arq_automation_plugins_themes_pre_install, update_option

[27-Jun-2017 18:07:43 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc() in /home/content/a2pewpnas01_data06/76/41172176/html/wp-content/themes/jupiter/views/header/master/checkout.php on line 20

Any idea what happened here? Would love to get some input from you as I would definitely like to be able to update BPS Pro on this site as soon as possible.

Thank you!
    Jutta

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Since the problem is only occurring on 1 website then either there is or was a problem with the MySQL database on this website that is not related to or caused by BPS Pro.  In general what I see based on the PHP errors is that there is or was a problem with the MySQL database for this website.  Or the problem is with bad/invalid code in the Jupiter Theme files.  The PHP errors for the Jupiter Theme show you which files and code lines to check for bad/invalid code in the Jupiter Theme files.  Or maybe AutoRestore|Quarantine quarantined Jupiter Theme files.  Check Quarantine and see if any Jupiter Theme files were quarantined.

The other PHP errors related to the BPS Pro db-security.php file seem to indicate there is either a general MySQL database problem occurring that is not related to or caused by BPS Pro or there is a specific problem with a database backup file or a scheduled DB Backup Job. Or there is a folder or file permissions problem for this sql file: fef041172176744.sql.

Living Miracles
    Participant

FYI, I contacted Artbees about the PHP error regarding the Jupiter theme; turns out there was just something enabled in the settings (a shop was enabled in the theme settings but I don’t have Woocommerce installed) that was conflicting. I turned that off and was able to update BPS Pro without any problems.

Do you feel there are any steps I should be taking in regards to the other things you mentioned?
    – You said, “In general what I see based on the PHP errors is that there is or was a problem with the MySQL database for this website.”
    – You also said, “… or there is a specific problem with a database backup file or a scheduled DB Backup Job.”
    – And, “Or there is a folder or file permissions problem for this sql file: fef041172176744.sql.”

Are there any steps you can suggest to rule out those three things you mentioned (or confirm them)?

Thank you!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Are any new php errors occurring?  If not, then all the php errors were caused by the Jupiter Theme setting.

Living Miracles
    Participant

No, actually, everything seems good now 🙂 Thanks!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.