BPS Pro and BitNinja?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro BPS Pro and BitNinja?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    UPR
    Participant

Hi crew, our hosting company has just deployed BitNinja across their servers. Are there any known conflicts with BPS Pro if I choose to use this? Any pitfalls I need to be aware of?

Many thanks,
    Sash

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

It looks like BitNinja already has it’s own built-in security.  Seems similar to “managed” hosting types of packages where the website security is already included in the package.  I have no idea whether the security that BitNinja provides is everything that you need.  Maybe do some research, check reviews, etc. to see if you need any additional security.

As far as whether or not there would be any conflicts with BPS security and BitNinja security I don’t really have an answer for that question.  If you decide to purchase BPS Pro and it is not compatible with BitNinja then I do offer a 30 day money back guarantee.  You may not need BPS at all if BitNinja has good security.  Sorry I can’t answer your questions with any specifics.  Just don’t have any experience with BitNinja.

UPR
    Participant

Thank you for your fast reply. I already have BPS Pro – purchased a few years ago.
    So you could say BitNinja wouldn’t offer any additional security over or in combination with BPS Pro?
    If not, I might as well leave this disabled and continue to rely on BPS Pro.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BitNinja may offer additional security, but I don’t know anything about BitNinja.  Typically when you are using 2 plugins that do the same or similar thing you want to decide which feature to use in which plugin and then turn off that feature in the other plugin so they don’t conflict with each other.  So you would probably need to do the same thing with BitNinja.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.