BPS Pro and OpenLiteSpeed

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro BPS Pro and OpenLiteSpeed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ljubomir Manojlovic
    Participant

Hello,

I’m going to switch from Bitnami to OpenLiteSpeed, but when I typed in Search box ‘OpenLiteSpeed’, there is zero topics. So, I would like to know is it some BPS Pro experience (instructions) with OpenLiteSpeed virtual machines on any of clouds?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I could look that stuff up, but yeah don’t have a whole lot of experience in that area.

Ljubomir Manojlovic
    Participant

Hi,

1. I think that it should be examined as I cannot see other way for further future trends. It is seriously real truth about 10 x better performances in comparison with traditional Apache, to not talk about savings vs bandwidth (like actually most important number in hosting).
    2. I think that I will be ready next week to launch test instance.
    3. OpneLiteSpeed also has option very easy to set ModSecurity. Is it some benefits to get it to work together with BPSP?
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I’ve coded BPS Pro to work with ModSecurity.  You will see additional buttons in various features of BPS Pro that generally say – “Encrypt or Decrypt” the data input.  Extra step, but yeah working around that thing.

Ljubomir Manojlovic
    Participant

Thanks for reply. So, briefly, you expect no particular behaviors and some potential issues, right?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Not really sure to be honest, but if you run into any problems then I’ll be glad to work through them with you.  Just not really that familiar with OpenLiteSpeed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.