Does BPS Pro check its own plugin files

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Does BPS Pro check its own plugin files

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul D.
    Participant

I installed P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler) and BPS Pro quarantined wp-content/mu-plugins/p3-profiler.php .. so what I did was exclude the mu-plugins folder and clicked the 3 buttons below the exclude page and when I tried to go to Quarantine to restore the file, it would show a blank page and text that says I have no sufficient permission to access the file and every BPS Pro links are showing me the same message. I tried refreshing the WP Dashboard and BPS Pro is gone. I checked the dashboard and it says “The plugin bulletproof-security/bulletproof-security.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.”

When I checked in cpanel, the BPS Pro files are gone but the folders are still there. A few minutes later, I got tons of email alert notifying me of many quarantined files.  Other plugins and wordpress core is still functioning. So my question is, what exactly happened ? And how do I get BPS Pro back aside from restoring the clone and rebuilding the site again ?

Paul D.
    Participant

I fixed it by deleting WP files and database in cpanel and redeploying clone.. I forgot to turn off ARQ and re-save wp-content .. that’s what probably caused the massive quarantine of BPS Pro files. Testing site is back again.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS Pro has the capability to checks its own plugin files, but with the new addition of the Plugin Firewall it is recommended that you create an exclude rule (calibrate ARQ) not to check the /wp-content/plugins folder since it is already completely protected by the Plugin Firewall.

AutoRestore/Quarantine Excluding the plugins folder from being checked (ARQ Calibration)
    http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-exclude-plugins-folder-and-themes-folder/

AutoRestore/Quarantine Guide
    http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.