Quarantine Check All checkboxes not working in Firefox, not clickable

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Quarantine Check All checkboxes not working in Firefox, not clickable

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Chris Moon
    Participant

Quarantine restore + delete all checkboxes are no longer working.

regards,
    Chris

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Are you using the Firefox Browser?  The problem is a CSS/Div problem in Firefox in versions 41.0.1 and 41.0.2 and maybe older Firefox versions.  The Sort|Search tool is overlapping the Check All checkboxes.  I am looking into it.  You can use the Google Chrome or any other Browsers for now.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Adding a CSS clear property div works to fix the Firefox problem. This will be added in BPS Pro 11.4.

// DB Quarantine Sort/Search Form - search all DB values/fields - top was 240px
    echo '<div id="QSortSearch" style="float:right;margin:0px 110px 15px 0px;">';
    echo '<form name="QuarantineSearchForm" action="admin.php?page=bulletproof-security/admin/quarantine/quarantine.php" method="post">';
    wp_nonce_field('bulletproof_security_quarantine_search');
    echo '<input type="text" name="QSearch" class="regular-text-short-fixed" style="margin:0px 5px 0px 0px; "value="" />';
    echo '<input type="submit" name="Submit-Quarantine-Search" value="'.esc_attr('Sort|Search', 'bulletproof-security').'" class="button bps-button" />';
    echo '</form>';
    echo '</div>';
    echo '<div style="clear:both;"></div>';
    Chris Moon
    Participant

Thanks, yep I’m using firefox.
    regards,
    Chris

Zsolt Edelényi
    Participant

[Topic has been merged into this relevant Topic]
    Ver 11: In quarantine page, I select the delet or restore and push the submit button. Nothing happens. All items remains there after refreshing the page, and still there next day.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Zsolt Edelényi – Are you using the Firefox Browser?  There is a known CSS/Div problem with Firefox.  For now use the Chrome Browser or another Browser.  I will upload a new BPS Pro 11.3 zip file later today with the CSS clear property div solution above.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

A new BPS Pro 11.3 version zip file has been uploaded to the BPS Pro Secure Download Area and the API Server package distributor.  Since this is a very minor bug with Firefox then releasing a new BPS Pro version just for this nick nack bug is not warranted.  To get this new BPS Pro 11.3 version login to the BPS Pro Secure Download Area:  http://www.ait-pro.com/wp-admin/ and download the new bulletproof-security.zip file.  Use the BPS Pro Upload Zip installer to install the bulletproof-security.zip file.  BPS Pro – Setup Main menu > Upload Zip Install submenu > Choose File > Install Zip Now button.

Zsolt Edelényi
    Participant

It doesn’t work with Chrome either.This is seems not a CSS problem. I checked the box, and press the submit button, and files remains in the quarantine.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

@ Zsolt Edelényi – Ok must be some other specific problem going on with your particular website/server.  Send me an Admin login to this site so I can find out what the problem is.  Send the login to info at ait-pro dot com.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.