BPS Read Me Help Buttons not displaying correctly

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free BPS Read Me Help Buttons not displaying correctly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Email Question:

pop up readme’s are not scrolling correctly … truncated/broken

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I am assuming from your email that you were referring to the BPS Blue Read Me help buttons.  If not, please provide more details of exactly which readme pop ups are not scrolling correctly.

Source:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/bulletproof-security-menus-css-and-js-not-displaying-correctly/

If I guessed right then the cause of the issue/problem is:

The most likely cause of this is that you have another plugin installed that is using jQuery and that plugin is not containing its jQuery scripts, as it should be, to its own plugin pages and is loading those jQuery scripts throughout your WordPress Admin area and in BPS plugin pages, which is breaking the BPS jQuery plugin scripts causing the Blue Read Me help buttons to not display correctly.

Troubleshooting: 

Try deactivating your plugins one by one until you find the plugin that is causing this issue/problem.

Once you find the plugin that is causing this issue/problem then please post which plugin it is so we can block it from loading its scripts in BPS plugin pages.  Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.