BPS Setup Wizard AutoFix and JTC

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro BPS Setup Wizard AutoFix and JTC

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jan
    Participant

Hello support,

After activating the plugin on a WooCommerce website I got an BPS Setup Wizard AutoFix (AutoWhitelist|AutoSetup|AutoCleanup) Notice:

One or more of your plugins or your theme requires a BPS Custom Code whitelist rule to be automatically created by the Setup Wizard.

Tried the activating again as mentioned but the notice did not dissapear. So I used the Autofix debug which showed me the CC Root Text Box 10: WooCommerce Plugin location where the custom code should be placed. But I have no clue what to add here or maybe remove from the box.

Futhermore the JTC Antispam option which I deactivated for WooCommerce is still displayed on the checkout page.

Looking forward to your reply.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You just need to run the Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard.  AutoFix is in the Setup Wizard.

Regarding JTC and WooCommerce. Did you uncheck this checkbox: Enable JTC for WooCommerce and save your JTC option settings?

Jan
    Participant

I did run those two wizards twice. But still get this error message:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BE0vRTd6o_toqv74thypF_WT5AuhP626/view?usp=sharing

Yes, I unchecked the JTC for WooCommerce and saved it.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Both issues are very odd. It would be faster for me to login to your site to see what is going on. Based on the similarity of both problems it appears that something is interfering with BPS Pro in the backend of your website. Could be a plugin or theme issue or could be some kind of cache or server-side problem.

Try deactivating all of your plugins and running the Setup Wizard again. If the same problem is still occurring then send a WP Administrator login to your site to me here: info at ait-pro dot com

Jan
    Participant

The issue seems to be related to the previous security plugin which was only deactivated.

After deleting it and reinstalling BPS, the issues did resolve.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.