bps_php_error.log file not being deleted

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro bps_php_error.log file not being deleted

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

My bps_php_error.log file is not being emailed and deleted; I have the log file settings set to do this.  What can I check to know why it won’t delete?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Your php error log will be emailed and deleted based on the the size settings you choose in S-Monitor.  If that is not working then something in interfering with emails being sent in general or possibly another plugin is interfering with that.  Set your log size to 250KB and see if it is sent to you when you log size reaches 250KB.  Let me know what happens.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Ok send me a WP Administrator login to this site so I can check a few common known issues/problems to see if that is what is going on:  info at ait-pro dot com.

Andrew
    Participant

The error file is currently at 596MB and growing — it doesn’t get emailed to me or deleted automatically.  I am sending WP Admin credentials to your email address.  Thanks for your help.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

I received your WP Admin credentials email and will be logging into the site in about 15 minutes to figure out what is going on.  Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.