bpsPro_DBB_check Cron Job PHP Error for Multisite Installation

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro bpsPro_DBB_check Cron Job PHP Error for Multisite Installation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Living Miracles
    Participant

Hello,

I’m noticing a recurring PHP Error that seems to be related to the bpsPro_DBB_check cron job once every hour copied below.

[Date] WordPress database error Table ‘[database-name].[database-prefix]_[single-site-identifier]_bpspro_db_backup’ doesn’t exist for query SELECT * FROM [database-prefix]_[single-site-identifier]_bpspro_db_backup WHERE bps_job_type = ‘Scheduled’ made by include(‘phar:///usr/local/bin/wp-cli.phar/php/boot-phar.php’), include(‘phar:///usr/local/bin/wp-cli.phar/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/php/wp-cli.php’), WP_CLI\bootstrap, WP_CLI\Bootstrap\LaunchRunner->process, WP_CLI\Runner->start, WP_CLI\Runner->run_command_and_exit, WP_CLI\Runner->run_command, WP_CLI\Dispatcher\Subcommand->invoke, call_user_func, WP_CLI\Dispatcher\CommandFactory::WP_CLI\Dispatcher\{closure}, call_user_func, Cron_Event_Command->run, Cron_Event_Command::run_event, do_action_ref_array(‘bpsPro_DBB_check’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, bpsPro_DBB_processing

The missing DB table in the PHP error, “[database-prefix]_[single-site-identifier]_bpspro_db_backup” is one that is related to a single site within the multisite installation, because of the presence of the single site identifier (a number). I do notice that I have in my database the table “[database-prefix]_bpspro_db_backup” without any single site identifier, but for some reason, the scheduled cron referenced in the PHP error is expecting there to be a table related to the db_backup functionality for one of the single sites within the WP multisite installation. This strikes me as a bit odd, just because at least in our case, there is no option for DB Backup in BPS Pro from within the websites in the multisite installation, that option is only accessible from within the network admin of the multisite. I have tried running the Setup Wizards for BPS Pro as well as Rescheduling all cron jobs from within BPS Pro and it doesn’t seem to have resolved the issue. We are also not getting similar PHP Errors for any of the other websites on our multisite installation. Do you know why this cron job might be expecting a table related to DB Backup for one of the websites within the multisite installation, and / or do you have an idea of how to resolve the recurring PHP Errors?

Any thoughts you have are much appreciated!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

My guess would be that an old DB Backup that you created needs to be deleted since most likely the database table that existed previously when that DB Backup job was created no longer exists anymore.

Living Miracles
    Participant

Thanks for your response!

It seems to me like there are no DB backup jobs currently saved (as per this linked screenshot) and the “bpspro_db_backup” table is empty as well. I’ve tried to clear out everything by checking the one “Delete” option visible in the screenshot and confirming the selection, as well as running the wizards, but the PHP error continues every hour. Is there anything else you can think of that would be causing this repetitive PHP error?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This part of the php error > WHERE bps_job_type = ‘Scheduled’ means that at some point there was a Scheduled DB Backup Job created in this Top Level BPS Database Table >  xxx_bpspro_db_backup and even though you are not seeing that outputted on the DB Backup page it still exists.  The Single site within a Multisite installation may have something to do with this problem.

Login to your Web Host Control Panel > launch phpMyAdmin > check the Top Level xxx_bpspro_db_backup database table for any scheduled backup jobs and delete them.

Also use this option setting under Create Backup Jobs:

Turn On|Off All Scheduled Backups (Override):
    Independent Option:
    All Scheduled Backups Off

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.