Simple Machines Forum 403 Error – Simple Machines Skip Rule, 3rd Party Apps

Home Forums BulletProof Security Free Simple Machines Forum 403 Error – Simple Machines Skip Rule, 3rd Party Apps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Elijah

Hi Everyone!  First of all, thanks for making an awesome plugin!!!  I would love any help that you could provide me on this topic.  I have WordPress installed with Bulletproof Security, and in a subfolder, I installed a forum called Simple Machines Forum, or SMF for short. I have reason to believe that some of the rules that Bulletproof security put on my .htaccess file is preventing SMF from working correctly. In SMF when I go to a server config page for example, it gives me a 403 error. I got on the SMF forums, and they said it could be a mod_rewrite problem, but after calling my hosting company, they said that they don’t have mod_rewrite installed on their servers.  Here are some of the URL’s that I am trying to access that it won’t let me.  I am an administrator, and the user has been given all rights to the MySQL database.  I can access some admin settings, but not all. This is also preventing people from reseting their password.  Any help would be greatly apreciated. Thanks :).

/forum/index.php?action=admin;area=featuresettings 
    /forum/index.php?action=admin;area=serversettings;e04608dc8=7d4d968d0f82247454781b13295accb6 
    /forum/index.php?action=admin;area=theme;sa=settings;th=1;e04608dc8=7d4d968d0f82247454781b13295accb6
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.