Divi Theme Cache files are continually quarantined

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Divi Theme Cache files are continually quarantined

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I’m creating a client for a client using the Divi theme, which (dynamically, I’m pretty sure) generates its own cache files and stores them in a file named /et-cache/. Everything in this cache directory winds up in quarantine so I have to check it every so often and restore them… and the site is close to launch, so I won’t be able to do this once I move on to another project. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? I took a chance and tried to whitelist it in PFW but that doesn’t seem to be helping.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The solution is to create an AutoRestore wp-content folder exclude rule for the Divi theme cache folder:  et-cache.

AutoRestore|Quarantine steps for creating wp-content folder and single file exclude rules
    http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/autorestore-quarantine-guide-read-me-first/#autorestore-exclude-rules

1. Go to the AutoRestore page and turn Off AutoRestore.
    2. Go to the Quarantine page and restore the et-cache files that were quarantined.
    3. Go back to AutoRestore > click on the Exclude wp-content Folders tab page > type or copy and paste the name of the Divi Theme wp-content cache folder: et-cache
    4. Click the Save Folder Exclude Rules button.
    5. Turn AutoRestore back on.

Hannah
    Participant

Beautiful. Thank you so much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.