Can AutoRestore/Quarantine ARQ Cron be activated through phpMyAdmin?

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Can AutoRestore/Quarantine ARQ Cron be activated through phpMyAdmin?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kuldar Leement
    Participant

An simple question – Can AutoRestore/Quarantine ARQ Cron be activated trough  phpMyAdmin?
    My site may be hacked (after I decided update my wordpress to 4.0 – lol – that’s irony), but I know I have made back-ups, but AutoRestore/Quarantine ARQ Cron is currently turned off.

All the best,
    Kuldar

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yes you can turn AutoRestore On or Off using phpMyAdmin.  The AutoRestore database option name and location are:

WordPress database table: xx_options
    Column is option_name: bulletproof_security_options_ARCM
    option value is: bps_autorestore_cron – the values are either On or Off (the first letter is capitalized)

What I suspect might have happened is that WordPress files were sent to Quarantine when you upgraded WordPress.  That can happen depending on how the WordPress upgrade was done:  ie something interfered with the AutoRestore Cron check, multiple things (WordPress, plugins, themes) were installed at the same time, the WordPress upgrade was installed remotely outside of WordPress.  Check this AutoRestore/Quarantine log file:  /wp-content/bps-backup/logs/autorestore_log.txt to see if that is what happened.  Let me know if you see that WordPress files were quarantined.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.