Can not activate plugin due to fatal error

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Can not activate plugin due to fatal error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AITpro Admin 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tina Dubinsky

I had originally installed bullet proof free but purchased bullet proof pro. Listened to the Vid and read documentation. I uninstalled the free version, installed the pro version using the wordpress upload but when I try to activate the pro version I am getting the error message that: Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. Could you please advise what I need to do to get this active?

Warning: require_once(/removed/removed/removed/ [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /removed/removed/removed/ on line 75

Tina Dubinsky

Ah, I found the error.  i had downloaded two copies… the second copy renamed itself (1) so one of the folders also took on this format when I uploaded and unzipped the file.  Its working okay now – well learning how to set it up.

AITpro Admin

I keep meaning to add this issue/problem to the Forum documentation.  Good job on figuring this one out.  Thank you for confirming that you have the issue sorted out.  😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.