Can we change the alert frequency for Quarantine and Hidden Folders

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Can we change the alert frequency for Quarantine and Hidden Folders

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    handsunc
    Participant

Hi, My assistant is activating the plugin on multiple sites for me and I am getting many emails for the same sites for Quarantine and Hidden Folders, is there a way to update the frequency of these sendings, like for the AutoRestore? Thanks!!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You can change the email alert option settings on the BPS Pro > Display & Alert Options page > Email Alerting & Log File Options

When installing BPS Pro after manually deleting the BPS Pro plugin folder you can prevent these email alerts altogether by going to the WordPress Plugins page and clicking the Must-Use link at the top of the Plugins page.  If AutoRestore is turned Off you will see – “AutoRestore is turned Off” in green font under the BPS Pro MU Tools must-use plugin. If AutoRestore is not turned Off then click the “Turn Off AutoRestore” link.

After AutoRestore is turned Off you would then activate BPS Pro on the WordPress Plugins page.
    Then run the Pre-Installation Wizard and Setup Wizard.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.