Cannot redeclare bpsPro_plugin_deactivation_check()

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Cannot redeclare bpsPro_plugin_deactivation_check()

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Graeme
    Participant

Hi,

I bought BPS Pro after using free version for a while and after installing I had problems on 2 sites so removed the pro version and reinstalled the free. One of my sites has now a server 500 error on the wp-admin, enabled error message and get this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bpsPro_plugin_deactivation_check() (previously declared in /home/cluster-sites/xxxxx/aei-systems.com/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-mu-tools.php:129) in /home/cluster-sites/xxxxx/aei-systems.com/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-pro-mu-tools.php on line 155

I have no access to my admin panel, I have tried renaming the bulletproof.security (free) plugin folder via ftp still no joy.
    I have reloaded the core WP files still no joy,
    I have added a php.ini file still no joy
    Your help would be appreciated.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Use FTP or your web host control panel file manager and delete the BPS free plugin MU Tools file: /wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-mu-tools.php and the BPS Pro MU Tools file: /wp-content/mu-plugins/bps-pro-mu-tools.php. A new BPS Pro MU Tools file will be automatically created.

If you would like help to get BPS Pro setup on your website then post the issues/problems that were occurring with BPS Pro.  I took a quick look at this website:  aei-systems.com and I see that you are using WPFC minification for .js files.  Minification breaks the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall.  So you would either need to not use WPFC minification of .js files or turn off/deactivate the BPS Pro Plugin Firewall feature.  All BPS Pro features have On/Off capability for troubleshooting or if you do not want to use a particular BPS Pro feature.

BPS Pro Troubleshooting steps:  https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-pro/#bps-pro-general-troubleshooting
    BPS free Troubleshooting steps:  https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/read-me-first-free/#bps-free-general-troubleshooting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.