Cannot redeclare bpsPro_AP_Check()

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Cannot redeclare bpsPro_AP_Check()

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Participant

Hello,

The PHP Error log continuously gives the error shown below. What is the cause and what action do we need to take to resolve this?

Andy

[05-Mar-2022 17:21:48 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bpsPro_AP_Check() (previously declared in /home/mycbcc5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php:43) in /home/mycbcc5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/functions.php on line 53
    AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

This php error is always caused by another plugin that you have installed.  You can disregard the php error since it is not correct/valid.  The good news is that I have changed this function in BPS Pro 16.4 in a way that other plugins can no longer cause this problem.  BPS Pro 16.4 will be released sometime tomorrow.

Andy
    Participant

Hello again,

I received the automated reply above, asking me “To confirm or eliminate that BPS or BPS Pro is blocking something in another Plugin or Theme click the appropriate troubleshooting link below”. When I click the link, there are not specific instructions on how to confirm or eliminate what BPS Pro is blocking. Can you provide more specific instructions on what actions I need to take?

Andy

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

You don’t need to do anything for this problem. The problem has been fixed in BPS Pro 16.4, which will be released tomorrow.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

BPS Pro 16.4 was released 1.5 hours ago.  Please upgrade to BPS Pro 16.4 and let me know if the php error is no longer occurring.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.