failed to open stream: No such file or directory in bulletproof-security1

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro failed to open stream: No such file or directory in bulletproof-security1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Encore
    Participant

Hey there,

I didn’t visit my website for a while… There were a lot of outdated things.

http://cheapwww.eu/

So after I have done every update, there were 2 message boxes on the top in the admin panel. All of them were about to run Setup Wizard… When I click on it I saw the PBS category name and blue line. So if I moved to antivirus – saw something about antivirus and the blue line under it. I decided to download clean files. I didn’t remove the old addon. After installation, I had two PBS addons in my wp. When I turned out one and turned on new, get the critical message and email from my wp…

Błąd typu E_COMPILE_ERROR został spowodowany w linii 118 pliku /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security1/bulletproof-security.php. Komunikat błędu: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php (include_path='.:/usr/local/cu/pear:/tmp')

So I removed everything and tried once again. Now I can install it but can’t turn it on…

Warning: require_once(/home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security/includes/class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bulletproof-security1/bulletproof-security.php on line 118

What should I do?

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/error-installing-bp-pro-after-using-bp-free/#post-117

This is a very common problem that occurs when using the WordPress Upload Zip installer (PclZip) for first time installations of BPS Pro (and other plugins as well) or reinstallation of plugins.

Issue/Problem: Fatal Errors when upgrading from BPS free to BPS Pro using the WordPress Upload Zip installer (PclZip).

Solution (short version):  Use FTP or use your Web Host Control Panel File Manager and rename the /bulletproof-security1/ (bulletproof-security2, bulletproof-security3,…) plugin folder name back to just /bulletproof-security/ (removing any numbers that have been appended to the /bulletproof-security/ plugin folder name by PclZip). Go to the WordPress Plugins page and click the Activate link under BulletProof Security Pro plugin. In some cases you may only need to refresh/reload your Browser on the WordPress Plugins page to activate the BPS Pro plugin.

Encore
    Participant

Thanks. Will check it soon.

I miss email notification about your answer…

Encore
    Participant

Nice! You did ALOOOOT from the last time I saw the plugin menu 😀 Congratulations!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Yep, BPS Pro has come a long way over the years.  The last remaining BPS Pro feature that needed major work is MScan.  I have done major work to MScan in BPS Pro 16.3, which will be released tomorrow.  I’m finally satisfied with the MScan functionality, stability, performance, accuracy and gimmicky stuff.  MScan has always been the “step child” feature in BPS Pro since AutoRestore|Quarantine is far superior to any/all malware scanners including MScan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.