Captcha error not translated

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Captcha error not translated

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Zsolt Edelényi
    Participant

Where can I set the native error message for the invalid captcha?

In page jQuery ToolTip CAPTCHA (JTC) , there is text input only for comment error message.

I could not find language file.

Please help me!

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply.  We had some wild fires in our area.  Fortunately we were extremely lucky.  Stressful stuff.  You can set the error message using the > Comment Form: CAPTCHA Error message text box.

Zsolt Edelényi
    Participant

That’s ok. You always answer. And your plugin is so great. I tested other security plugins as well, but I chose yours .

But the captcha message do not work when I writ it to  Comment Form: CAPTCHA Error message text box. Where that text is stored? In database? In file?

Zsolt Edelényi
    Participant

Hi, please answer!

“Where that  captcha text is stored? In database? In file?”

Zsolt Edelényi
    Participant

This issue is outstanding for 8 days. Please help me. Captcha text is still English in spite of my efforts.

Check this out: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PGsStnbXCUP663WGJlSlS_Yn0Sdyw74e/view?usp=sharing

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

The problem is that BPS code does not have an i18n function to convert the English text to any other language.  That new i18n translation code will need to be added in the next BPS version.

The datbase options are:
    bps_tooltip_captcha_key
    bps_tooltip_captcha_hover_text

To set your CAPTCHA use the JTC CAPTCHA option.
    To set your CAPTCHA ToolTip use the JTC ToolTip option.
    Select the Form checkboxes for which forms you want a CAPTCHA displayed on.
    Click the Save Options button.

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

There is an issue with the WordPress Login and Registration Forms default CAPTCHA error text.  The Comment Form error text is literal.  This will be fixed in the next BPS version release.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.