Child Theme Creator by Orbisius files quarantined

Home Forums BulletProof Security Pro Child Theme Creator by Orbisius files quarantined

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AW
    Participant

Hi there,

I just purchased BulletProof Security Pro, I am beginner and yet more to learn and inquire. I created a Child Theme by using Orbisiuc Child Theme Creator. However, after a while the BPS had quarantined my child theme’s files which is :

1. functions.php
    2. .ht_orbisius_child_theme_creator.json
    3. header.php
    4. screenshot.png
    5. footer.php
    6. style.css

Therefore my website looks weird as it could not pull the data from the main theme. I restored all the 6 files, it came back to normal. However after a few minutes, it quarantine the same file again. What should I do? Looking forward for your reply. Thanks.

Regards,
    Alex Wong

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Go to the Quarantine Log page and copy the Quarantine Log entries for the files that were quarantined and post them in your reply.  If you want to hide your hosting account folder path use x’s, but do not hide anything from the /wp-content/ folder path.  Example:  /xxxx/xxxx/wp-content/rest-of-the-path/.  Go to the AutoRestore page > Exclude wp-content Folders tab page > copy and paste all of your excluded folders that you see and paste them in your reply.  Example:  plugins

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

Actually disregard my reply above.  I think I know what happened.  The Child Theme Creator by Orbisius creates a new folder and since that new folder does not exist in ARQ Backup then even though you are restoring the files from Quarantine the new child theme backup folder does not exist so the files are getting quarantined repeatedly.  Do these steps:

1. Go to AutoRestore and turn Off AutoRestore.
    2. Go to Quarantine and Restore your files from Quarantine.
    3. Go back to AutoRestore and click the wp-content Files Backup Files button.
    4. Turn AutoRestore back On.

AW
    Participant

Hi there,
    Thanks for your awesome speedy reply man. Proven with good respond service. Could you guide me more precise for how to put it in Whitelist? I read the link you send to me, but i can’t understand. An apology, I am not good at coding. Thanks.

Regards,
    Alex Wong

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

1. Go to the BPS Pro AutoRestore page > ARQ Cron Check On|Off (AutoRestore On|Off):  option > select Turn Off ARQ Cron to turn Off AutoRestore.
    2. Go to the BPS Pro Quarantine page and Restore your files from Quarantine using the Restore Files checkboxes.  If your files have already been restored then disregard this step.
    3. Go to the BPS Pro Setup Wizard page and run the Pre-installation Wizard and Setup Wizard again.

If you want to exclude your Child Theme folder from being checked by AutoRestore then watch this video tutorial for how to create a wp-content folder exclude rule for your Child Theme folder so that AutoRestore will not check your Child Theme folder files:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/video-tutorials/#autorestore-quarantine

AW
    Participant

Oh man! You Rocks! I haven’t even able to send the inquiry for more precise guide, however you already replied and know what Orbisius plugins works! You’re awesome man! I am installing woocommerce at the moment, is there any good links for one by one guidance on possiblility of steps and errors to encounter at?

Regards,
    Alex Wong

AITpro Admin
    Keymaster

For WooCommerce see this forum topic:  http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/403-forbidden-error-woocommerce/#post-23131 for how to create a skip/bypass rule for WooCommerce.  Important Note:  Use the actual name of your WooCommerce URL in the skip/bypass rule.  Example:  If the name of your WooCommerce URL is shop then use /shop in the skip/bypass rule.  If it is store then use /store in the skip/bypass rule.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.